Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

How Long We've Been Married

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

To write...or not to write....

Sorry for not writing lately. In my postpartum state, I'm having trouble deciding wht to put on here. What do people really want to know and what is just mindless chatter or whining..or wanting to look cool....so I've just froze and done nothing. I'll try to figure out with trial and error. But I know posting pics of my baby is always is a win.

2 comments:

Amber Gutshall said...

I always try to write things that I will want to remember in the future. Almost for my own benefit. Maybe one day I will print it and it will contain good memories of my pregnancy and first year with Emerson. Hopefully others enjoy it too ;)

Reba said...

Did you really just post that without one picture of your beautiful girl? What a tease. :) I struggle with the whole blogging thing too. The funny thing is that some things I post I think people will like, I get no reaction. Other times I post just random information and get tons of comments. So my advice...post whatever you want. :)