Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

How Long We've Been Married

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Extreme Couponing

A couple of weeks ago, I woke up to find an envelope on my bedside table with my name on it....obviously written in my husband's handwriting. I opened up the envelope where I found a bundle of coupons made by my sweet spouse. These coupons are to be cashed in for family time, alone time, etc. I was so surprised and blessed by this sweet and simple gift. I can't wait to cash in my first one! Which one should I use first?

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is too sweet! Might have to drop some hints for my hubby! :-)

Reba said...

I love it. I have done that for my hubby before but I don't think he has ever done it for me. :) Enjoy each and every one of them!