Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

How Long We've Been Married

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's Greek to Me!

I have a new fave breakfast...greek yogurt and granola. It is soooo good! Greek yogurt is supposed to be better for you...it's got less sugar, more protein, and a bit of a strong flavor. Less sugar and more protein is always good, especially if you are a nursing mama! I would suggest eating a flavored variety if you want to try it; the plain was a little much for me the first time. I like granola better with this than with milk. My personal favorite is the dannon oikos rasberry flavor. Try it and see if you like it! Yogurt wishes and granola dreams to all of you!

1 comment:

Kacie said...

I'm a big fan of yogurt and granola. I haven't tried greek yogurt yet, but it's on the list.