Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

How Long We've Been Married

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lasagna made easy....

I absolutely love Lasagna, but I hate the amount and time and the amount of dishes it takes to make it. Imagine my surprise the other day when I ran across this website called "The Girl Who Ate Everything" (a girl after my own heart). One of the recipes on her blog is a crockpot lasagna...and you don't even have to boil the noodles. It turned out good, except for the cheese layer that was a little dry, but I think I needed to use two eggs instead of one in that layer. Go check it out for yourself, and be free to make lasagna without the burden of all the dishes. Here's the link: http://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/easy-crockpot-lasagna-recipe/2/

4 comments:

Reba said...

I love lasagna too but it does take forever. I will have to try this sometime...I love crockpot recipes!

Kalyn Cavalier said...

Yum!! I'm so going to try this next week!!

Sydney said...

Awesome! I might try this recipe one day. I made it once, too: http://www.drinkwaterkitchen.com/2011/01/crockpot-lasagna.html - slightly different recipe, though.

The Penicks said...

BTW guys...you have to use full fat versions of both cheeses or the cheese mixture comes out dry....