Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

How Long We've Been Married

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

32 Weeks (almost 33) and Counting!

32 weeks....in 8 weeks I will be a mom. Isn't that crazy to think about? Something will happen in the next 8 weeks that will change my life forvever....I will be responsible for someone else, for her every need. That is a huge responsibility. But honestly, I am so ready in the sense of being ready to meet my baby. I know that I don't know everything about how to be a mom and I will need lots of help from the Lord to learn, but my heart aches to see this baby and hold her and kiss her. I hope to enjoy the end of one phase of my life as I look expectantly to the next one! Hope you all have a blessed week!


32 Week Belly!!! Almost there!

1 comment:

Reba said...

Such an exciting time! The time will fly by especially this busy time of year. :)