Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

How Long We've Been Married

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's A Girl!!!

So as most of you probably have heard or seen on facebook, we are having a little girl. Her name is going to be Charlotte Lynn. There was some debate about the name...I didn't care as long as I liked, but Cole wanted the name to be meaningful and tied to their faith. So, Charlotte is for Lottie Moon the famous missionary to China, and Lynn for Cole's boss and mentor at the BCM, Lynn Loyd. It's wonderful to know and call her by name and get to pray for her by name now. So, now all the fun begins....and I've already found the bedding I like...what do you think?

5 comments:

the Pulleys said...

Beautiful bedding...great choice!

Sydney said...

PERFECT name, I love it. :)

Kalyn Cavalier said...

I LOVE the bedding! So cute and the colors are adorable. :)

Jessica said...

That bedding is super cute!!

Beaty Photography said...

Cuuuuuute bedding!! So excited for you guys.
-em